Who knows that they need to do more for their health? Who is struggling with knowing what to do, never mind doing it? Have you got fitter but have no idea what your next step should be? Are you struggling to find time to work and look after the kids never mind do 10,000 steps a day?
The good news is that I have the solution to all of those problems! What is more I am sharing it with you all plus tips, stories and advice from those who have already made it happen as well as the planners you need to get you organised.
I loved this comment left by Katie on Facebook ‘Read your book yesterday on Kindle. Today I’ve been to a class for an hour and now going for a 5 mile walk. Thank you!’
Here are the 7 reasons why ‘Moving More – Your Path to a Stronger, Healthier, Happier You’ will solve your problem and ease your pain.
- It is a practical and easy to follow guide. I tell you what you need to know and show you how to use the tools to change your life. As one reader emailed ‘ I really enjoyed the book with it’s light hearted, practical and realistic approach, clear defined chapters that you can go back and forth between and your action points’.
- It is filled with the success stories, motivation and tips from those who have already done it. Prepare to be inspired. As Annette said ‘ I have gone from not being able to do 10 press ups in a row, to having a good chance of going to do my 2nd Dan (Karate) at the end of this year. It really is thanks to you.’
- Access my Recipe Collection which have all been shared by contributors as the meals and snacks that they regularly prepare for their families. There are lots of options with full instructions for you to follow.
- You will find sample workouts for running, cycling, tabata, intervals and weight training to get you started.
- I give you ‘Useful Resources’ with the links to my go to organisations and tools for help with running, fitness and equipment.
- Download my bonus materials in Chapter 15 to make planning your goals, progress, workouts and meals easier. My favourites include the ‘Weekly Food Planner’, ‘Monthly Activity Guide’ and ‘Weight Training Blueprint.’
- I have even created ‘ready made’ options for you with my ‘FitPacks‘ and ‘Take Control of Sugar’ plans.
To get your copy or to find out more, click on the image below which will take you to my Amazon page.
Still not sure?
Another happy customer commented ‘She is a fantastic lady. The book is great and anyone needing a kick to get control of their fitness should definitely buy it!’
Joining the fit4evermore community
fit4evermore is exactly what it says – it is about creating a healthy lifestyle that will help you to be ‘fit4evermore.’ There are 3 steps that you can take to be part of the supportive fit4evermore community.
- Follow this link to sign up for my free Challenge series that will help you to get moving whatever your fitness level
- Register for my regular blog to ensure that you get as much help, advice and support throughout your journey as you can
- Make sure that you have connected with fit4evermore on Social Media. You can find us on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram with details of all the opportunities to work with fit4evermore
I would love to hear your thoughts and any tips and advice you have to share that would help others too. Please share with friends and family and make sure that you look at all the existing blog posts on the fit4evermore website.